On February 27-28, 2019, the electrotechnical safety standards community will come together in Mexico City, Mexico for the 2019 CANENA Annual General Meeting, with Canada, Mexico, and the United States being represented. This regional meeting attracts the leading standards and conformity assessment experts in building systems, commercial products, connected systems, industrial products, utility products, lighting systems and air condition, heating and refrigeration products. The objective of this meeting is to deepen market integration by advancing regional electrotechnical product safety standards harmonization by reducing technical barriers to trade caused by differing national conformity assessment and product installation criteria.
CANENA developed an exciting program for the 27th Annual General Meeting 2018 in Mexico City, Mexico, titled: CANENA´s Role in the new Regional and International Landscape. The meeting will focus on the modernized NAFTA, renamed as the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) and its implication to regional cooperation and standardization.
Likely topics may include:
- Defining what constitutes an international standard
- Purpose of permitting national adoption of multiple standards having the same scope
- Allowing the use of e-labels
- CANENA possibly developing a position regarding USMCA
- The role CANENA needs to play regarding legislative efforts needed to revise National laws so that they are consistent with USMCA
- Understanding the change to duty-free shopping threshold and how online shoppers will benefit from faster shipping
- Understanding investor-state dispute settlement as it regards electrical infrastructure investments given Mexico’s recent deregulation of electrical power generation.
We invite your company or association to become a sponsor of the 2019 CANENA Annual Meeting, February 27-28, 2019, in Mexico City, Mexico held at the Maria Isabel Sheraton, Paseo de la Reforma 325 Col. Cuauhtemoc, 06500 Mexico City, Distrito Federal, which is located next to the Angel of Independence, in the heart of Mexico’s premier cultural district.
This meeting provides an excellent opportunity for industry, regulators, product users, and other stakeholders in the field of electrical and electronic products, who wish to show support for CANENA and its objectives, and to promote your organization and your business as a sponsor of the meeting and related activities.
Thank you for considering becoming a sponsor of the 2019 CANENA Annual General Meeting. To learn more, contact Joel Solis, CANENA General Secretary at email@example.com.
CANENA is an industry-driven initiative to reduce technical barriers and open the markets of the Americas to broader free trade of electrical distribution equipment and accessories. To date, more than eight harmonized electrotechnical standards have been published, and more than thirty active harmonization projects continue in CANENA Technical Harmonization Committees, nearly half including relevant IEC standards in their scope.
Premier – $5,000.00
In addition to the common benefits:
- The company name and logo will be displayed as a Premier Sponsor on the CANENA webpage announcing the meeting
- Sponsors will be able to send three observers to the Members Forum and Council Plenary Session and the President’s Reception
- The company identified as a Premier Sponsor on the hotel hallway signage and in the conference room
- The company announced as a Premier Sponsor at the President’s Reception
- The company designated as a sponsor of President’s Reception, with your logo prominently displayed
- Opportunity to provide handout materials for the delegate gift bag which will bear your company logo.
Platinum – $2,500.00
In addition to the common benefits:
- The company name and logo will be displayed as a Platinum Sponsor on the CANENA webpage announcing the meeting.
- Ability to send two observers to the Members Forum and Council Plenary Session and the President’s Reception.
- The company identified as a Platinum Sponsor on the hotel hallway signage and in the conference room.
- The company announced as a Platinum Sponsor at the President’s Reception.
- The company designated as a sponsor of the daily breakfast, coffee or lunch breaks with your logo prominently displayed.
Bronze – $1,000.00
These benefits are common to all sponsorship levels.
- The company name and logo will be displayed as a Bronze Sponsor in the hotel hallway and the conference room.
- Ability to send one observer to the Members Forum and Council Plenary Session and the President’s Reception.
- The company announced as a Bronze Sponsor at the President’s Reception.
Your contribution can be made by check, online, or credit card. Regarding the latter, please complete and return the attached form. Please include a camera-ready copy of your company or association logo if you desire us to use it.
Thank you for considering becoming a sponsor of the 2019 CANENA Annual General Meeting. To learn more, contact Joel Solis, CANENA General Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.